Sunday, November 21, 2010

Some cool things

I was looking through adsoftheworld and came across some really cool things. This weeks blog is about what I found that might interest and inspire you guys. This one is a campaign done for stationary. Usually stationary isn't very exciting but I think this will blow your mind.




The colorful design was made of all push pins and the black and white one was all staples. Amazing. What surprises me is that all this was done just for stationary, something not so cool. This next one is a cool optical illusion. From far away it looks like there is a stain on the shirt and close up it's gone.



I thought this was a good idea because it would make people do a double take, looking at the ad a couple times, making them remember the brand. This next one is a campaign for colorectal cancer.



This is like a dare for people to send in pictures of their butts. They can send the pics to their friends via facebook and it tells them facts about colorectal cancer. First of all this is eye catching and funny. It also delivers important and serious information in a fun way. This next outdoor ad is just ridiculous. I have no idea how they constructed it.



These are only a few of the awesome campaigns I found. I'm very interested in non traditional ads and seeing what you can do in the environment. A lot of the things you see on there make you think "why haven't I thought of that".

1 comment:

  1. I like this random format. Sometimes I forget to just browse Adsoftheworld and really immerse myself in what's out there.

    I love the one for colorectal cancer. I think it's really expandable and definitely fun. I can imagine some more conservative people forgiving the visual for the sake of the message.

    ReplyDelete